Amit Bhar is one of the famous professional artists of India. He is a watercolor painting artist who makes fine and contemporary artworks like paintings, sculptures. He is a self-taught artist, inspired from a quite young age from the rustic beauty of rural Bengal. He is comfortable in painting any kind of subjects. He is a master in the technique of texturing and a realistic play of light and shade. His paintings are rendezvous for illusion and reality. His paintings are a fine amalgamation of ancient Indian art with modern art. He has taken modern art to a whole new level with his finesse of testing the genesis of reality and imagination. His unique talent of bringing together the old and new has resulted in many houses and offices being adorned by his paintings across India, Canada, US, and Europe.
The world has witnessed some breathtaking paintings of his in so many groups and solo shows. He has taken part in so many solo shows varying from fine art shows, art galleries to art fairs in various metropolitan cities of our country like Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Kolkata, New Delhi, etc., as well as abroad like London, Singapore and many more. He was a part of quite a few group shows as well in various art galleries across our country like New Delhi, Kolkata, and Bengaluru.
Amit Bhar Paintings are priced from a bare minimum of 95,000 to a wholesome amount of 7,30,000. His artworks can be in the following art forms:
- Painting pen and Ink on board
- Painting Watercolor on 100% acid-free reg paper
- Painting Acrylic and Oil on Canvas
- Mixed Media on 100% acid-free reg paper
- Painting pen and ink on 100% acid-free reg paper
- Painting pen and ink on Arches Paper
Below is a list of some well-known paintings of Amit Bhar:
- ‘Mother Theresa’ made of pen ink on a paper.
- ‘Honest Effort’ made of acrylic-oil on a canvas.
- ‘Child hood’ made of watercolour on a paper.
- ‘Child hood’ made of acrylic-oil on a canvas.
- ‘Pujari’ made of acrylic-oil on a canvas.
- ‘Taj Mahal’ made of acrylic on a canvas.
- ‘Canbodia Buddha’made of acrylic-oil on a canvas.
- ‘Banaras Ghat’ made of acrylic-oil on a canvas.
- ‘Banaras’ made of acrylic-oil on a canvas.
- ‘Illusion’ made of acrylic-oil on a canvas.
- ‘Wet Lady’ made of watercolour on a paper.
- ‘Wet Woman 2’ made of acrylic-oil on a canvas.
- ‘Healing touch’ made of acrylic oil on a canvas.
- ‘Radha Krishna’ made of acrylic-oil on a canvas.
Let us have a detailed look at the ones considered the best among these:
- Wet Lady With A Lily:
In this painting, Amit Bhar redefines sensuality. The warm undertones of the painting, Bold brush strokes and its creamy texture make it seem like some sort of mystery to the audience. This masterpiece has already been sold to a private buyer, just in case if you were planning on buying it.
- Banaras Ghats:
Bhar has painted uncountable ghats so far. But this one makes its way into our favourite list. There is something about this painting of Banaras Ghat that simultaneously captures the tranquility as well as the chaos of the city. There is a perfect balance of mystery and fantasy in this painting. Not to forget his signature pigeons in this painting. Sadly, this one is sold out as well.
- Banaras series:
This is another painting in the Banaras series which is based on the wonderful Varanasi city. Bhar captures the essence of Varanasi in the old era, with a perfect reflection on the water of absolutely serene and calm Ganges.
There are so many other paintings of his which are worth a description but these represent his best work.